The predecessor to DDC controls, pneumatic controls still have a strong presence in todays HVAC industry.
Operating valves, dampers, VAVs and thermostatic control, pneumatics are integral to many of the industry's operations. McClure offers a skilled service team well versed in pneumatics, and ready to resolve any issue that may arise.
McClure Company offers service and repair of pneumatic systems in the following areas:
- Air Compressor maintenance and repair
- Calibration of pneumatic thermostats
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosis and Repair of pneumatic main and line air pressure problems.
- Retrofit to DDC pneumatic wireless thermostats for standalone operation or for interface to building DDC system
- Retrofit of pneumatic valves with DDC actuators or E/P transducers
- Repair and replacement of faulty pneumatic devices (such as thermostats, valves, damper actuators, air dryers, regulators and receiver controllers)
- Preventive maintenance contracts for entire pneumatic systems